Hola Gran Canaria!

Hi everyone!
Today i want to tell you a little bit more about Canary Islands. As you might know, spanish is national language here. Even thought , i didn't have a problem to communicate. Luckily!


 < At the very beginning I would like to apologize to all of you for the pictures I add here will not be mine ... My computer has been repaired twice and unfortunately I lost my pictures from this holiday. Anyway i will try to tell you what i saw! >

At the bottom you can see the whole island - Gran Canaria. Here are few facts:
  • The capital of the island is the city : Las Palmas.
  • It is the third largest Canary Island.
  • Almost three-quarters of the money generated on the island comes from the service sector.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania gran canaria


I spent exactly 10 days on the island. The whole trip was well balanced: half of the rest, half of the activity.


Like all of us, I also needed to sunbathe on the beach with 34 degrees celcius and lie down for a few hours in order to go out to the party in the evening and dance until the morning.

Despite everything, I decided to tell you only about the second half of my holidays - about sightseeing.So now i will give you 3 reasons why you HAVE TO go to Gran Canaria:

  1. You do not have to go to Egypt to see the desert. There are wonderful dunes here.
You can enter the dunes at any time. I went there around 2 o'clock and the first thing I did wrong was to choose an hour. The sun made the trip twice as heavy.
The second thing I did wrong was putting on the wrong shoes - flip-flops. Hot sand burned my feet.

The third thing was not to take any hat with me. You have to imagine how I walk through the desert and nothing will protect me with the sun.


Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania gran canaria atrakcje
zielonamapa.pl


                 2. Ricky's Cabaret Bar 

If you have never seen the Drag Queen cabaret then there is something yu must see - it is absolutely necessary here. There are several places on the island where you can see performances, and Ricky is one of the best.

Please remember that it is a kind of art, cabaret. These people spend many hours trying, preparing a costume and practising their charisma. Keep your distance and you will certainly be gald that you have come.


Podobny obraz

Podobny obraz

yumbocentrum.com

       3. Beautiful beaches

Here you do not need to add a lot. One of the most beautiful places when it comes to beaches. It's worth taking a look at: playa del Inglés, which you see below.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania gran canaria plaże
    https://www.czescwyspykanaryjskie.com/plaze/gran-canaria/plaza-del-ingles/

At that moment that's all but if you are interested in the second part, in which I will tell you more about my departure - let me know in the comments!

Love, Olivia

Comments