Malloooorca

Bienvenidos a Mallorca - which means welcome to Mallorca. As you might notice today we will talk about that stunning island at the archipelago of Balearic Island. The capital - Palma de Mallorca is one of the most popular touristic cities all over the world. The gothic cathedral is the key point in the city centre which gains more and more tourists. What I love about Palma is a view of ancient, narrow streets surrounded by palms. It's architecture amazes me all the time. In comparison to Tenerife here beaches are sandy and the island is more greenish in general. You can see that sand even from a plane. While describing Mallorca I can't forget to mention gorgeous bays where boats can stay. I will try to show you the beauty of the island. Let's start our journey!


 

 

  


 


My description will begin in El Arenal where we can find a water park. It's not as huge as Siam park in Tenerife but still worth mentioning. My favourite slide is the one above. In order to use it a person needs special device. Then the person climbs up the stairs more than 100 m. In that moment quick glympse down is giving everyone massive fear. Going down almost vertical slide is pretty scarying. After that you are jumping like a frog on the surface of water. Extreme lovers - there is your place. Also I would like to mention decoration of that park, it's well made and attractive.  


 

 


While traveling to Mallorca you can't miss an aquarium. Why is it so important for me? Well, let me explain you. Entering there you are able to feel like a real fish. Enormous tanks with water are surrounding you, so you really feel like under the ocean. You can meet there Nemo and his friends, sharks, turtles and as many kinds of jellyfishes as you can imagine. Do you know that there is a water tunnel above you? Passing that tunnel is huge experience. Like in every place at the end you can find shop with souvenirs. I advise you to see the curvy stairs and a view from there. Not only the water world is there but also outside part. Restaurants, pirate kids park and many facilities are available for clients. Also there is a possibilty to swim with manta rays! 


 






As usually I would recommend some excursions. First one to Sóller. The trip contains taking an old train to a magnificent city while seeing stunning views. In Sóller you can try some local cuisine, as for me it was a salad with goat cheese (I am a huge lover of it). There you can enjoy your time by renting a water car and swimming with it around the bay. It is a good idea to stop at the souvenir shop. Even if you don't buy anything, your eyes would discover a new world. I've bought there a pearl hidden in a mussel. I still have it. It brings me great memories. 



 

 

 

 

The last thing I want to mention is a trip by a road called "tie". Imagine yourself in a bus at a curvy road 300 m (or more) above sea level. Now you know how is to be on a "tie" trip :) Buses can pass there only one way and only few hours a day, then the schedule changes and only small cars can pass. It's totally worth a try because after tricky road you can put your towel at a beach. The beach is indescribable. White sand, turquoise see and almost no people. If you are tired of sun there is an option to hide in a cave. Getting there is available or by boat or by the road that I've described. What I enjoyed there most was snorkelling and seeing coral reefs. Amazing experience for everyone. 

 

 

 

 

 

Unfortunatelly that is my last post here for now. It was quite fun to be your tourguide. I might come back one day so stay tuned. I hope you love Spain as much as I do. See you around. 

Bye, 
Angie















Comments