What do I dream about?



Welcome back!
Today, I will tell you a little about the journey of my dreams. I am still looking for a companion, so if anyone is interested, let me know.

Will anyone guess?
It's about ...... Norway!

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania trolltunga

More specifically, it's about Trolltung, I dream to climb this rock and see what I have seen only in the pictures so far.
Trolltunga is a hike that counts 23 kilometers - we will defeat them in 10/12 hours both ways in total.
It is a demanding trail, so you have to equip yourself with climbing shoes and the right outfit.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania buty do wspinaczki   

Why did I choose this? 
Because I will be able to test my abilities, endurance and fear of heights above a steep precipice.

I am a courageous person who loves adrenaline. I want to do my own thing, face the fear and show myself that I can do everything I dream about. But.... We should come back to topic!

When ?
I plan my trip for June next year.

How?
I will fly to Norway by plane because flights to Oslo cost a penny. It will be best to rent a car, which I will get directly to the starting point of the route.

What i will eat?
When it comes to food, I will take most things with me from Poland in order to reduce travel costs.

For how long?
The whole trip should take me four days.

Now that I've added all the travel information, I'm waiting for your entries! For encouragement I will show you this:



                                                                                                                                                                              https://www.norwegofil.pl/norwegia-zachodnia/trolltunga-czyli-jezyk-trolla   

Love, Olivia                                                                                                                                

Comments